LAPUG: Requesting Speaker

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LAPUG: Requesting Speaker
Date: 2009-05-04 20:55:06
Lists: lapug
I wanted to put the call out for speakers and topics.  Slots are
available starting July.  If there is a DB related topic that anyone
would like to present, please send me an email so I can schedule you.
Topics can range from anything DB related:  normalization, schema
design, administration tips, performance tuning, procedural languages
and the up and coming PostgreSQL 8.4 features.

I look forward to hearing from everyone.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug