SFPUG video streaming tonight

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SFPUG video streaming tonight
Date: 2009-04-08 19:58:40
Lists: lapug

It seems that our EnterpriseDB presentation may be canceled this
month. Our scheduled speaker no longer works for EnterpriseDB. I'm
in the process of rescheduling, so we'll have to see if things work
out. On the positive side, the speaker for the month of May is still
ready to go!

If anyone still wants to check out a PUG meeting for this month, check
out tonight's SFPUG meeting.

More details are found here:

http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/database-soup/reminder-video-sfpug-tonight-31024?rss=1

Streaming attendees will be able to ask questions live!

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug