Wednesday's Meeting & SFPUG/PDXPUG streaming meetings

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Wednesday's Meeting & SFPUG/PDXPUG streaming meetings
Date: 2009-03-23 00:47:55
Lists: lapug
I wanted to send out a reminder for this Wednesday's LAPUG meeting.
Also, we are looking for volunteers to bring food for this meeting.

Also, there is an exciting new development in the SFPUG and PDXPUG
user groups.  These groups will be streaming their meetings live.
Anyone that logs in will be able to post comments or questions to the
speaker or other attendees.  This is a great new resource open to the
PUG community.  I highly encourage everyone to check out Josh Berkus'
blog on the subject:
http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/database-soup/a-new-era-of-video-pug-30636?rss=1

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

lapug by date

Next:From: CharlesDate: 2009-03-23 02:27:07
Subject: Lapug Blog