LAPUG meeting

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ktuszynska(at)ersi(dot)com
Cc: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LAPUG meeting
Date: 2009-02-27 21:03:04
Lists: lapug

Kasia,

It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband as SCALE. I really
enjoyed the conversation that we had at SCALE and afterwards at the
LAPUG social. Because of your unique experience with Postgis, I and I
am sure many others at LAPUG would be very interested in hearing a
talk from you on this subject. If it is convenient for you, could we
schedule a presentation from you for the month of June?

I really appreciate the interest that you shown to the Los Angeles
PostgreSQL Users Group and I look forward to meeting you again.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug