LAPUG after BOF Social - Map

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LAPUG after BOF Social - Map
Date: 2009-02-18 05:13:29
Lists: lapug
After following the instructions from, I noticed an
error in the last instruction which sent me in the opposite direction
from where I needed to go. (I ended up at Del Taco believe it or not,
and wondered if Kris was playing a joke on me :D ).  So I created my
own map with the clarification added.

Would anyone like to review the map for clarity before I mass produce
it for SCALE? (As you can tell I am not much of a graphic artist.)

Here is the original OOo document:
Richard Broersma Jr.

lapug by date