SCALE USB pg-live-keys swag

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SCALE USB pg-live-keys swag
Date: 2009-02-17 23:26:56
Lists: lapug
Attention all PG Booth Attendants:

The PG booth will be giving away USB Jump Drives SWAG this year (but
probably with a suggest donation).  We would like to ask all attendant
if they are able to bring their laptops to the booth.  We will need
the laptops to make boot-able PostgresQL images or copy over various
one-click installers depending upon the visitors requests.

We all appreciate they effort shown by the volunteers!

Richard Broersma Jr.

lapug by date