Seeking volunteers for SCALE (one more time)

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Seeking volunteers for SCALE (one more time)
Date: 2009-01-26 20:09:01
Lists: lapug pgsql-general

This call is going out to PostgreSQL enthusiasts. We are seeking
volunteers to assist the PostgreSQL booth for this years Southern
California Linux Expo: http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org

The Exhibit hall will be open on Saturday the February 21st and Sunday
the 22nd between the hours of 10am and 5pm. The time that the booth
will need attendants is between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/conference-info/hotel_info

This will be a great opportunity to meet PostgreSQL community leaders
and local LAPUG members.

For anyone what would like to volunteer, please email me with your
contact information so that we can make arrangements.

Also on a side note, LAPUG will be meeting at SCALE's PostgreSQL BOF.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug