January's Lightning Talks: Call for Speakers

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: January's Lightning Talks: Call for Speakers
Date: 2008-11-21 06:37:02
Lists: lapug
Lightning talks give an excellent opportunity for all of use to have a
share in talking about a subject that we personally interested in.  It
is also a good first step in developing speaking skills that can go
far in our personal development.

I want to invite all interested to submit a topic for discussion.  The
subject should be DB related and should span about 5 to 10 minutes.

Let's all do our part to make LAPUG first lightnings talks a success!

So I'll start off:

Subject:  Modelling Trees in SQL

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

lapug by date

Next:From: Konstantin AntselovichDate: 2008-11-21 18:00:43