Re: Slides from the SLONY talk available?

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Aleksey Tsalolikhin" <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Slides from the SLONY talk available?
Date: 2008-10-16 23:28:30
Lists: lapug

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Aleksey Tsalolikhin
<atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi, Richard. Did you ever get that reminder off to Michael about the
> SLONY slides, please?

Yes, I called his cell phone with no answer and his companies phone
number and left a message with his receptionist. Right now he isn't
taking any calls which leads me to believe the he is out of the
country.

Is there something specific with slony that you are interested in?

In case you are interested, commandprompt just release their mamoth
replicator under the BSD license. My understanding it that it can do
what slony does, but it uses binary log shipping instead,

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug