Re: Slides from the SLONY talk available?

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Aleksey Tsalolikhin" <atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Slides from the SLONY talk available?
Date: 2008-10-14 21:48:51
Lists: lapug
On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 2:33 PM, Aleksey Tsalolikhin
<atsaloli(dot)tech(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> Hi.  Will the slides from the SLONY talk be available, please?

Sorry for not getting them up yet.  I will send a reminder Michael's way.

> I went to http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug but it says, "For further
> information see the attached presentation. {Hold For Presentation}"
>
> But there is no link for the presentation.

Ya, I didn't want to hold up the blog while I waited for the
presentation.  So I posted "{Hold For Presentation}" just to let
everyone know that I was planning on posting it, but I was not able to
at that moment.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.