Attn:LAPUGers - Greenplum requesting Topics For Discussion

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Rui Maximo" <rmaximo(at)greenplum(dot)com>
Cc: "Beth Kreitzer" <bkreitzer(at)greenplum(dot)com>, "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Attn:LAPUGers - Greenplum requesting Topics For Discussion
Date: 2008-09-30 20:43:32
Lists: lapug
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Rui Maximo <rmaximo(at)greenplum(dot)com> wrote:

>  As we get closer to that date, could you share logistics (address
> and time)?

Rui,

A reservation was created for 11/19/08 at 7pm, in:

Steele 214 in Caltech.
370 South Holliston Avenue,
Pasadena, CA 91106

Google map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&t=h&hl=en&msa=0&ll=34.139186,-118.123265&spn=0.001592,0.002403&z=19&msid=114588631836793408373.00045822d679f33626b04

Caltech map:
http://www.caltech.edu/map/Caltech-map-2007-11-14.pdf

LAPUGers,

> Since I have a rare opportunity to be able to connect directly with your
> audience beforehand, I would encourage you to please voice what you would
> like to hear about Greenplum.  This will help me come as prepared to answer
> your questions.
>
> Thank you,
> Rui Maximo
> Senior Product Manager
> Greenplum Inc.

Please reply to Rui regarding any Data warehouse, greenplum, OLAP
question that you might like him to address.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug