Re: Conference call re: LAPUG Meeting

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Beth Kreitzer" <bkreitzer(at)greenplum(dot)com>
Cc: "Rui Maximo" <rmaximo(at)greenplum(dot)com>, "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Conference call re: LAPUG Meeting
Date: 2008-09-29 19:17:13
Lists: lapug
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Beth Kreitzer <bkreitzer(at)greenplum(dot)com> wrote:

> Are you still available this morning to speak with us about the upcoming
> LAPUG meeting?  I had this call scheduled for 11am this morning.
Sorry about that Beth.  I spoke with Rui and touched bases:

To review the points.  I would expect about 12 to 15 people to show
since there is a lot of interests in a presentation from green plum.

The meeting will be held at Cal Tech mid November.  ( I will follow up
with more details at a later date ).  Would it be possible to hold the
meeting on a Wednesday Evening rather than a Friday since many
LAPUGers are not available on Friday evenings? (LAPUGers:  Is
Wednesday okay?  Please let me know so that we can finalize a date.)

This is the email thread listing the points desired for discussion.

Also, I've cc'd the LAPUG users group so that they would weigh in on
any further points that they would like to have brought out.

Richard Broersma Jr.

lapug by date

Subject: Re: Requesting LAPUG Speakers for Next Year