Re: Conference call re: LAPUG Meeting

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Beth Kreitzer" <bkreitzer(at)greenplum(dot)com>
Cc: "Rui Maximo" <rmaximo(at)greenplum(dot)com>, "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Conference call re: LAPUG Meeting
Date: 2008-09-29 19:17:13
Lists: lapug
On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Beth Kreitzer <bkreitzer(at)greenplum(dot)com> wrote:

> Are you still available this morning to speak with us about the upcoming
> LAPUG meeting?  I had this call scheduled for 11am this morning.
Sorry about that Beth.  I spoke with Rui and touched bases:

To review the points.  I would expect about 12 to 15 people to show
since there is a lot of interests in a presentation from green plum.

The meeting will be held at Cal Tech mid November.  ( I will follow up
with more details at a later date ).  Would it be possible to hold the
meeting on a Wednesday Evening rather than a Friday since many
LAPUGers are not available on Friday evenings? (LAPUGers:  Is
Wednesday okay?  Please let me know so that we can finalize a date.)

This is the email thread listing the points desired for discussion.
http://archives.postgresql.org/lapug/2008-07/msg00010.php

Also, I've cc'd the LAPUG users group so that they would weigh in on
any further points that they would like to have brought out.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug