Requesting LAPUG Speakers for Next Year

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Requesting LAPUG Speakers for Next Year
Date: 2008-09-22 17:02:09
Lists: lapug
We have open slots for speakers starting January of 2009.  I would
like to open an invitation to anyone that would like to present
something PG or DB related to LAPUG.  Perhaps we could even try our
hand at having lightning talks were several volunteers give a 5 minute
discussion on a particular subject.

I look for to hearing from you!

Also,  I would like to start a dialog regarding meeting nights.  Would
anyone like to proposed having meetings on nights other than Fridays?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

lapug by date

Next:From: Charles WybleDate: 2008-09-22 17:11:54