September's Meeting Reminder

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: September's Meeting Reminder
Date: 2008-09-22 16:55:31
Lists: lapug

I wanted to send out a reminder about this Friday's LAPUG Meeting.
The LAPUG website has a map to the location where we are meeting.
Also, I wanted to thank Michael who is not only providing the food but
is also presenting the discussion on SLONY.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug