Re: provision for donations

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "US PostgreSQL Association" <pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: provision for donations
Date: 2008-09-11 19:56:21
Lists: pgus-general
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 11:57 AM, Joshua Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:

> In terms of giving donations I would like us to offer every reasonable
> way for someone to donate. Yes, we will allow via the website, via
> mail, via ACH etc... Did you have something specific in mind in regards
> to donations?

Would it be possible to have complimentary gifts (i.e. Pg t-shirts,
polos and other "booth swag") with suggested donation amounts?  I
guess as far as making donations, the community just needs the
necessary instructions on how to make the donation.

Richard Broersma Jr.

P.S.  I am eager to find a way to get few shirts for my relatives and myself.