Re: Discussion on Greenplum Presentation to LAPUG

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Noel Proffitt" <noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Discussion on Greenplum Presentation to LAPUG
Date: 2008-09-04 01:08:59
Lists: lapug
Good point Noel.  Most night are okay with me.  However I am tied up
Mondays, and Thursdays.  For this reason, I have a preference for
other nights.    The only reason I was choosing Friday nights was for
consistency.

If anyone else would prefer to have the meeting on another night, I
would be happy for all of us come together to discuss it.

Now that I think about it, I probably should have asked for input on
the Greenplum meeting night from the other LAPUGers before I made the
quick decision of the scheduled date.  We can still reshedule if
another date would be better.

Any thoughts?