Food for August's Meeting

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Food for August's Meeting
Date: 2008-08-25 20:05:43
Lists: lapug
Would anyone like to volunteer food for this Friday's Meeting?  So far
we've been averaging about 5-6 people (very hungry people ;) ).

On a side note, Geoff had pizza delivered at the last meeting.  From
my past experiences of fighting traffic and trying to get food in time
for the beggining of the meeting, I have to say that this approached
worked out really well.  So I was thinking that it would be nice (and
also easy) for the volunteer to have food delivered they way as well
(perhaps even using the Pizza Company the Geoff ordered from).
*Geoff, do you have contact information?*

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

lapug by date

Next:From: Konstantin AntselovichDate: 2008-08-25 20:17:50