Proposal for next meeting location

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Proposal for next meeting location
Date: 2008-07-31 15:14:04
Lists: lapug

I was thinking that it would be nice to hold the next LAPUG meeting at
the City of Garden Grove again. Would anyone rather meet some where
else? If not, I will update the LAPUG blog and add the location
information this evening.

On a side note, Charles mentioned that certain Denny's restaurants
have facilities for group meetings. Does anyone know what provisions
they offer in the way of projectors? If we were to hold such a
meeting in the future, what kinds of preparations would we need to
make before hand so that the presentation could be delivered
successfully?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.