Booth swag for the absentee enthusiast

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL Advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Booth swag for the absentee enthusiast
Date: 2008-07-29 14:34:33
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
I keep hearing about all of this really cool booth swag.  Due to the
uncertainty in the demands of my work schedule, I can't attend some of
the larger conventions featuring PostgreSQL.

Even thought I can't attend, I would still like to offer my (monetary)
support and hopefully get some of this cool complimentary booth swag
in the process.

Is there any provision for persons like me?

Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)

pgsql-advocacy by date