Re: June blog

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: June blog
Date: 2008-06-16 13:24:31
Lists: lapug
On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 11:04 PM,  <noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org> wrote:
> Nice work keeping the blog updated!
>
> I think to be consistent with most blogs, the order of the content or
> nodes should be reversed so that the latest item is at the top. Currently,
> you have to scroll down to the bottom of the growing page to see the
> latest entry.

Good point, I see what you are referring to.  The funny thing is that
I've periodically viewed the blog, and today is the first day that I
have seen its order reversed.

Selena,  it there a way that I can configure to blog so that it's
reading order is corrected?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug