ODBC escape convert error

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC escape convert error
Date: 2008-06-11 17:48:23
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've attached a log file with the code for a prepared insert command.
However, when it is executed, I am getting the error:

ODBC escape convert error.

It looks like the query never makes it to the sever becuase I don't
see any statement logged for it. Does anyone have any ideas?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

Attachment Content-Type Size
preparedinsert.log application/octet-stream 1.9 KB