Call for meeting Locations and Speakers

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for meeting Locations and Speakers
Date: 2008-06-02 16:59:48
Lists: lapug
We still need a meeting location for June, If anyone would like to
volunteer one please feel free to do so.

Also we have slots open for talks for the months of July, August, and
September.  So if there is a PostgreSQL feature, relational schema
design, or any thing else that you would like to demonstrate, here is
your chance!

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

Visit the Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group (LAPUG)
http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug

lapug by date

Next:From: noelpDate: 2008-06-03 06:43:25