Re: May's LAPUG Blog is up

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: May's LAPUG Blog is up
Date: 2008-05-01 05:22:56
Lists: lapug
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:00 PM,  <noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org> wrote:
> > http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/390
>  >
>  > Let me know if there is any additional infomation that should be posted.
>  >

>  Rachot said that Cal-Poly
>  Computer Science students would be interested in hearing how PostgreSQL
>  compares to other relational databases that they may have heard of or be
>  familiar with.

This could be really good.  I am looking forward to hearing some of
your experiences.

I am sure that all of us can come up with some really enlightening
experiences.

<Getting on my Pulpit>
For anyone else that would also like to offer an experience, one thing
that I would recommend would be to steer clear of flaming any other DB
vendors (especially MySQL).  I would expect that the CS students would
benefit most from an objective comparison.
<\Getting off my Pulpit>

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.