Re: Relationship between regional PUGS and USPUG

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Relationship between regional PUGS and USPUG
Date: 2008-04-07 19:49:01
Lists: pgus-general
On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 12:38 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
> Did you have any ideas that you wanted to float?

LAPUG is working on developing the group.  We are contacting the local
universities and colleges with invitations to our meetings.  I think
the invitation that we a sending is fairly decent.   However, I think
that it would be nice if the local PUGs along with USPUG could develop
a press kit that we all could use.  This would give us a formalized
way of presenting ourselves to those that we are trying to stimulate
interest.

Also, (If practical) It would be nice if we could develop some sort of
system to allow/encourage volunteers to present their topics for other
PUGS.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.