Re: Test from my new GMAIL account

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Test from my new GMAIL account
Date: 2008-02-28 18:03:22
Lists: lapug
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 9:55 AM, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Any luck finding someone for the next meeting to speak?

No not yet.  I am thinking of scheduling the next meeting at the facility
that Noel has access to for the last Friday evening (~7pm) of March.  I need
to check with Noel if this is acceptable.

> Anyone on the list interested in presenting something?  At PDXPUG, we
> started out just presenting our own work to find out what we each did
> and are interested in.

This is a good idea.  I expect that having an introduction would be good for
getting everyone's input.  I would have liked to have jumped on this
sooner,  but my work schedule is/was exceeding busy over the last few
weeks.

What is concerning my now is the fact that I wasn't getting list mail to my
yahoo account.  I hope that mail new gmail account will have more success.

Thanks for checking up Selena!

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.