Re: Help ODBC Problem

From: frank <f(dot)callaghan(at)ieee(dot)org>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help ODBC Problem
Date: 2000-06-26 13:46:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Kovacs Zoltan wrote:

> Unfortunately I couldn't solve your problem. As
> I can see, we use different versions of psqlodbc.dll. Where did you
> download your dll from? Current release contains v06.40.0009 and your one
> is v06.50.0000. I think if I patch my modifications to the v06.50.0000,

> we could have the same result, because I modified the error reporting

> routines.

    ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/psqlodbc_download.html

> In fact you should have some general problem connecting to the
> server, because both dll reported some type of problems during creating
> the connection (my dll is a strict one, because we need more information
> of errors to the server). Could you please send your configuration
> settings of your ODBC driver? I suggest continuing our mailing on the
> INTERFACES list.

Now I'm a little confused, the new-log was from the psqlodbc.dll from you,
the old-log
is from the 6.50.0000 obtained from the address above . I must be missing
something here !

Thanks again,

Regards,
                -- Frank.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Bob KlineDate: 2000-06-26 16:12:39