pgaccess deletes function in database

From: John Campbell <johnnyc(at)mondo-live(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, Keith <keith(at)slantproductions(dot)com>
Subject: pgaccess deletes function in database
Date: 2000-06-16 18:39:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
We've encountered a problem with pgaccess in postgresql v7.0.2. When
trying to insert or view a function in pgaccess, we get the error "stat
failed on file /usr/lib/(*).so no such file or directory status
PGRES_FATAL_ERROR". In fact, the file is there, and this action will
actually delete the function from the database.

However, when we do this from the command line with psql, everything
works fine and there are no problems. The function is inserted
correctly, and it does not complain that the file doesn't exist.

Anybody know of this problem, and if so, is there a work around for it?
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do not subscribe
to the list, so please cc: any replies directly to me.

Thanks,

--John Campbell

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2000-06-17 16:55:40