Re: Problem with ODBC (6.50), PostgreSQL 7.0.2 and MS Access

From: "Jason Doller" <rjd(at)intekom(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem with ODBC (6.50), PostgreSQL 7.0.2 and MS Access
Date: 2000-06-14 07:19:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi All

I am also having problems with ODBC and Access.

Linked tables I created before the upgrade (from 6.5.?) work fine.
Linked tables created AFTER the upgrade (to 7.0.2) allow adding of
records, but not deleting or modifying of records.

Any suggestions? I have tried with both 6.5 and 6.40.009 versions of
ODBC.

Cheers

Jason Doller