Dear Sir or Madam,
DA-SOFT Technologies announces the immediate availability of
"AnyDAC for Delphi" Spring 2011 release v 18.104.22.1689.
* PostgreSQL v 9 support and improvements.
* SQLite v 3.7.5 support and enhanced data types recognition.
* MySQL v 5.5 support and improvements.
* MSSQL ADEventAlerter support.
* Informix support for BLOB / CLOB.
* ADDataMove automatic recognition of text format.
* Lazarus / FPC Win32 and Linux32 revamped support.
* C++Builder revamped support.
* FastReport revamped support.
* BerkeleyDB support added.
* Multiple enahncements to the help system.
And more. Please, check the detailed change log at:
AnyDAC for Delphi
AnyDAC is an unique set of Universal Data Access Components
for developing applications on Delphi, C++Builder and Free
Pascal. With its powerful common architecture AnyDAC enables
native high-speed direct access to PostgreSQL, Firebird,
SQLite, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, SQL Anywhere,
MS Access, Informix and more. For complete list of features
and availability, please check:
* AnyDAC home - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/
* AnyDAC trial - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/download.html
* AnyDAC forum - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/forums.html
* AnyDAC shop - http://www.da-soft.com/anydac/order.html
AnyDAC Core Features
* Native access to PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, MS SQL Server,
Oracle, SQLite, DB2, InterBase and more. Including latest
* Optimized for best possible performance (2 times faster
than dbGo, 25% faster than dbExpress).
* Generic access to any database supported through dbExpress
and ODBC data sources.
* Reach API, including 50 Delphi VCL components.
* Unified API for access to cross-database features.
* First-class support for many database-specific features,
including DBMS services like backup, validate.
* Unique ADO.NET-like data engine for Win32.
* Advanced Data Access Options.
* Full support for international applications, including full
Unicode support in Delphi 2009 and later.
* Cross-platform support through Lazarus / Free Pascal.
* Perfect integration as back-end driver for TMS AdvGrid,
RemObjects Data Abstract, Fast Report, C4D kbmMW and more.
AnyDAC Natively Supported Databases
* Enterprise - EnterpriseDB, Oracle, MS SQL Server, IBM DB2.
* Workgroup - PostgreSQL, Firebird, MySQL, SQL Anywhere,
Interbase, Advantage DS.
* Database in clouds - Microsoft SQL Azure.
* Desktop - SQLite, MS Access, BlackFish SQL, MS SQL CE.
* Embedded - SQLite, Firebird Embedded, MySQL Embedded,
* Bridges - DbExpress, ODBC.
To subscribe to the newsletter with the AnyDAC release
notifications and other DA-SOFT Technologies product and
company news, you can create an account at DA-SOFT web site,
then go to your user profile and set "Subscribe to newsletters"
With best regards,
DA-SOFT Technologies Team
pgsql-announce by date
|Next:||From: Dmitry Arefiev||Date: 2011-03-20 18:30:29|
|Subject: DA-SOFT AnyDAC for Delphi v 4.0.7 released|
|Previous:||From: Josh Berkus||Date: 2011-03-17 17:23:41|
|Subject: Helping out Japan and JPUG|