Re: dllmain revisited

From: Juhan Ernits <juhan(at)suhkur(dot)cc(dot)ioc(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: dllmain revisited
Date: 2000-05-02 00:18:15
Lists: pgsql-ports

Think i found the catch:

cygwin_dll.h contains these lines:

#define DECLARE_CYGWIN_DLL(Entry)

CDECL_BEGIN
int WINAPI _cygwin_dll_entry (HANDLE h, DWORD reason, void *ptr);

Meaning, that lines 43 and 44 in utils/dllinit.c:

BOOL APIENTRY DllMain(HHINSTANCE hInst, DWORD reason,
LPVOID reserved /* Not used. */ );

should look like this:

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HANDLE hInst, DWORD reason,
void *reserved /* Not used. */ );

And lines 76-80

BOOL APIENTRY
DllMain(
HINSTANCE hInst /* Library instance handle. */ ,
DWORD reason /* Reason this function is being called. */
,
LPVOID reserved /* Not used. */ )

should look like this

BOOL WINAPI
DllMain(
HANDLE hInst /* Library instance handle. */ ,
DWORD reason /* Reason this function is being called. */
,
void *reserved /* Not used. */ )

LPVOID *reserved /* Not used. */ )

Please correct me if I am wrong.