Re: libpq++ memory problems

From: Tim Brookes <tim(dot)brookes(at)mcmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq++ memory problems
Date: 2000-04-20 07:59:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

OK

So I have downloaded and set up version 6.5.3 on a test system. I then
altered the code on the example so that it no longer uses the PgEnv class.
I set my environment variable and ran the program now as below. I still get
a huge memory leak.

Can I ask you what version you are using?

callproc(){
PgDatabase* loStatsdb;

loStatsdb = new PgDatabase("");
delete loStatsdb;