Re: Release schedule?

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org, webmaster(at)postgresql(dot)org, Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Release schedule?
Date: 2000-04-18 15:25:59
Lists: pgsql-docs

> Release.sgml is up-to-date. I just committed the most recent additions.
> Seems there wasn't much _visible_ change since I updated it on March
> 23rd. It is ready to go.

Thanks. I'll proceed as though the docs are "frozen", though as I
mentioned before people can and should still correct errors and
omissions in the sources. Those last fixes will be reflected in the
hmtl for sure and I can backpatch the printed docs in at least some
cases. Note that this is somewhat different than in previous releases,
where I asked folks to stay away from the docs after freeze time.

I'll refresh my cvs tree on my laptop this morning, then sign off
until April 30. At least one morning I'll be sitting in a cafe in
Barcelona with my laptop working on the docs, so don't think it is all
vacation ;)

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California