Re: Using PGSQL via ODBC from within StarOffice ...

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: "H(dot)P(dot)Heidinger" <hph(at)hphbbs(dot)ruhr(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: Using PGSQL via ODBC from within StarOffice ...
Date: 2000-04-18 03:28:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> In several articles (I read the digest) was mentioned, that gaining
> connectivity from StarOffice to PGSQL is an already achieved solution.
> Is there any kind of a recipe available HOW TO do that?
> BTW: A section on the Postgresql.org home-page (e.g. "Common solutions")
> would be a fine thing

If you find the solution or description, please post it here so we can
incorporate it into the docs. We already have a description for
ApplixWare and Postgres, simply because a few of us used it to get the
ODBC interface going on Unix boxes.

A similar description for StarOffice would be great.

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California