Re: the Chinese version docs

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: "He weiping(Laser Henry)" <laser(at)zhengmai(dot)com(dot)cn>
Cc: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the Chinese version docs
Date: 2000-04-12 14:16:41
Lists: pgsql-docs
> At present, I'll put them on those site and do update, and I'll very
> appreciate for you to mirror them also.
> Thanks.

Vince, is this easy to do? Could we use wget or something to snarf
them on a regular basis?

Also, I know we were waiting until after v7.0 to rearrange the doc
locations in the directory tree, but I'd like to consider doing that
now. Could we have subdirectories, say docs/v6.5/ and docs/v7.0/ for
released versions, and for the development docs either the same
locations as now (e.g. docs/postgres/ and docs/user/) or another
subdirectory (e.g. docs/dev/) for the nightly builds.

For the nightly builds, I'd like to post the cron log file on the web
site too, so people can see the results of markup changes they make.
And I'd like to start posting a tarball of the latest sgml sources so
that people can contribute to docs without having to get the entire
development tree.

                      - Thomas

--
Thomas Lockhart				lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu
South Pasadena, California