psql frontend: up arrow key and history utility

From: Gabriel Fernandez <gabi(at)unica(dot)edu>
To: PostgreSQL-general <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: psql frontend: up arrow key and history utility
Date: 2000-03-08 12:45:59
Lists: pgsql-general
Hi ,

We have just upgraded from 6.5.2 to 6.5.3

Before doing this we had the 'history' utility (sequencial access to
previous queries done in the same session) when typing the up arrow in
the psql frontend. Now when we do it, it just appears '^[[A'.

We have tried reconfiguring the telnet client (but the cause of the
problem is not there  because we have exactly the same problem with the
console, and when we use another frontends - not psql - within the same
session it works correctly).

What are we doing wrongly ?

Thanks,

Gabi :-)

pgsql-general by date

Next:From: Raigo LukkDate: 2000-03-08 13:08:07