Re: [HACKERS] Re: NOT {NULL|DEFERRABLE} (was: bug in 7.0)

From: Hannu Krosing <hannu(at)tm(dot)ee>
To: Jan Wieck <wieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Cc: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>, The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Re: NOT {NULL|DEFERRABLE} (was: bug in 7.0)
Date: 2000-03-01 20:13:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Jan Wieck wrote:

> What I suggest is, take it as it is. We use to have a
> friendly and nice ground noise in our mailing lists. So this
> kind of discussion, tending to become flame wars, should be
> taken off list at least (IMHO avoided at all, but I'm farest
> the last person to judge).

Maybe we need psql-flamewars(at)postgresql(dot)org where we could migrate
these threads ? or even psql-hackers-flamewars(at)postgresql(dot)org ;)

I just read on NYTimes direct that a consulting firm has started
educating businesmens wives to not slurp soup or misbehave in other
ways.

We could possibly hire them to consult the hackers list too ;)

I'm sure PostgreSQL Inc. would accept donations to that end ;-p

---------
Hannu
(answers to psql-flamewars(at)postgresql(dot)org please)