Re: AW: [HACKERS] TRANSACTIONS

From: Jose Soares <jose(at)sferacarta(dot)com>
To: Zeugswetter Andreas SB <ZeugswetterA(at)wien(dot)spardat(dot)at>
Cc: "'Don Baccus'" <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>, "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "'hackers'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'general'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: AW: [HACKERS] TRANSACTIONS
Date: 2000-02-23 14:39:17
Lists: pgsql-generalpgsql-hackers
Yes Andreas this is the point, for a while I felt like "Don Quijote de la
Mancha".
I don't understand well what Standard says about this subject
but I think the PostgreSQL transactions is only for perfect people, it is
absolutely
unuseful because PostgreSQL can't distinguish between a fatal error and a
warning.

--
Jose' Soares
Bologna, Italy                     Jose(at)sferacarta(dot)com