pgadmin on win9x

From: Tom Rogie <Tom(dot)Rogie(at)pandora(dot)be>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin on win9x
Date: 2000-02-22 08:04:38
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I'm new with database systems and PostgreSQL. Installation was easy. I
wanted to take a look at the pgadmin utility for win9x. But is there any
usefull help, manual, url,... for configuration of pgadmin?

The idea was to create, change, update,... databases on my linux
pgsql-server from my win9x clients. Or is there another way to do that?

Thx!
,*, | Tom Rogie mail: Tom(dot)Rogie(at)pandora(dot)be | -°)
( **) | aka Trogie soon: http://trogie.dyns.cx| /\\