Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC - Numeric & Decimal handling in 6.5.3?

From: Dave Del Signore <dave(at)narnia(dot)toledo(dot)oh(dot)us>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC - Numeric & Decimal handling in 6.5.3?
Date: 2000-02-19 21:48:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Jens (et. al.),

Thanks for your tip. How does one go about contributing patches? I've
installed CVSup and I am synchronizing now. I assume that I should
create my patches in a separate subdirectory, but how do I submit them?
Is there a standard format for such things? Is Peter still the contact
for
submitting JDBC patches?

Sorry for the neophytic questions. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Dave Del Signore
dave(at)narnia(dot)toledo(dot)oh(dot)us

Jens Glaser wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Dave Del Signore wrote:
> > I've noticed that the numeric/decimal handling in the stock 6.5.3
driver
> > is still not functional. Is work in progress on this one? I think
I've

> it is fixed in the version in the CVS. But I think your MetaData
methods
> would still be an improvement.
>
> --
> Jens Glaser Phil.-Rosenth.-Str. 31-438 04103 Leipzig (0341)
2157167