Changes since latest version

From: "Roy P(dot) Ammeraal" <ramme(at)concentric(dot)net>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Changes since latest version
Date: 2000-02-15 16:33:43
Lists: pgsql-ports
Hi,

I've been using postgresql for a long time now. One thing what would
really help me is to, somehow on the website, list all the changes in
the newest release. There is no easy way to find that out. Also, I may
be using the incorrect email address for this kind of email, but it was
the only email address I could find. Rest me to say: keep up the good
work!

Roy Ammeraal

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Fredrick BartlettDate: 2000-02-16 02:59:59