[GENERAL] Re: Is PostgreSQL ready for mission criticalapplications?

From: Kaare Rasmussen <kar(at)webline(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [GENERAL] Re: Is PostgreSQL ready for mission criticalapplications?
Date: 1999-11-23 08:19:44
Lists: pgsql-general

> But I am not imagining the random "I have rolled back the current
transaction
> and am going to terminate your database system connection and exit."
messages.

I'm wondering if you ever reported these problems to this list or the
the hackers list? I've been reading both regularily and don't recall
seeing this descussed before, but maybe I'm wrong.

Generally I find the responsiveness from the development team way better
than any commercial products. _All_ problem reports are treated with
concern. So if you didn't report them before, please take the time to
document your experience and send the problem report to the correct
place.