Re: trying to get info on sql commands

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Milena Markova <mmarkova(at)mobilocity(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: trying to get info on sql commands
Date: 2001-07-20 16:09:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

Milena Markova <mmarkova(at)mobilocity(dot)com> writes:
> I've been using this sql commands guide for quite sometime and was really
> surprised not find it at the usual location:

> http://www.ca.postgresql.org/devel-corner/docs/postgres/sql-commands.html

The daily docs build failed yesterday for lack of disk space, so that
file (and a bunch of others) weren't there. They're back now.

However, unless you are running CVS-tip code, the development docs are
not the best reference. Use the current release docs, ie,

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.1/postgres/sql-commands.html

or expect to be confused.