Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE

From: Rolf Lüttecke <rluettecke(at)gcd(dot)de>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE
Date: 1999-11-12 10:06:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

Dave Page wrote:

> Perhaps 3 sections:
>
> Interfaces/APIs (ODBC, JDBC etc)
> Tools (pgAdmin, pgBash etc.)
> Application Software
>
> The third section is one I would be interested in. My staff and I are
> writing software for PostgreSQL that maybe of use to others, and I'm sure
> others must be doing the same (either commercial or open source - in fact if
> any has any financial ledgers...). I appreciate that the User Gallery is
> (intended as) a listing of what PostgreSQL is being used for/with, but
> perhaps a more moderated list of what people can actually download or buy
> would attract more potential users.

Good idea - imho this site should be THE "starting-place" looking for
pgsql-apps
in the future. (If this is intended/feasibly by the maintainers of the
site)

Regards,
- Rolf

"Rolf Luettecke" <rluettecke(at)gcd(dot)de>
Gesellschaft für
Computer- u. Datentechnik mbH
http://www.gcd.de
Internet Business Solutions