Looking for pgsql programmer

From: Victor Kane <vk(at)vkci(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for pgsql programmer
Date: 1999-10-10 21:59:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Gentlemen, pardon my non-hacker's intrusion, into this hacker zone.
I have two projects - one rather urgent - for a pgSQL programmer(s)
and thought this would be the right place to ask.
Both projects are for different types of retail businesses.
I have a dBase-3 code of a working application to be used as a prototype

for one of them.
My business is located in New York City, so, some proximity - I imagine
-
would be a convenience.
If anyone of you is interested - please contact me at my email
address.

Victor.