Re: First CommitFest: July 15th

From: Brendan Jurd <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: First CommitFest: July 15th
Date: 2009-07-02 03:26:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers
> The main problem is that my fine software only contains test data at
> this point.  If we have any volunteers who are available to migrate
> the information from the Wiki to my app (which will involve a fair
> amount of legwork),

As the original author of the CF wiki templates I feel like this
problem belongs to me.  One of my primary goals was getting some
structure into the commitfests so that we could in fact export them to
a database at some point in the future.  I'm glad that time has
finally come!

I imagine that "migration" would basically be converting the wiki data
into SQL, so I would need the database schema underlying the new CF
app.

Cheers,
BJ