Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [edit] links in CommitFestSubSection headers
Date: 2008-11-03 03:45:23
Lists: pgsql-www

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> I see. Still, the template calls read like line noise too ;-),
> and seem to be prone to breaking in strange ways --- I'm still nowhere
> near confident enough to commit changes without previewing.

Aside: regardless of confidence level, I _never_ commit without
previewing. It just isn't worth the grief.

> I don't
> think that the above is materially worse than what we do now.

If that's the case we might as well give it a shot. Personally I find
the template call much more readable, but the utility of having [edit]
links which work properly is more important.

If nobody opposes in the next half hour or so I'll make the change.

Cheers,
BJ