Re: Commit fest Wiki URLs

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commit fest Wiki URLs
Date: 2008-10-08 00:32:35
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 11:26 AM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> Plan B would be to have a CommitFestPast redirect, which would be
> updated as a part of the close-a-commitfest procedure.

Yep, that works too =)

Although maybe "Past" is a little ambiguous. All of the closed
commitfests are "past", we want to indicate that it's the most
recently closed one. "Previous"?

Or, since we are database developers after all,
"SelectNameFromCommitFestWhereStatusEqualsClosedOrderByDateDescLimitOne"
should do the trick.

Cheers,
BJ