Re: Commit fest Wiki URLs

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Bruce Momjian" <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "PostgreSQL www" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commit fest Wiki URLs
Date: 2008-10-07 22:19:00
Lists: pgsql-www
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> You're confusing "in progress" with "open".  The open page is the one
> linked to by CommitFestOpen.  Please don't fuzz the distinction between
> two perfectly good links.

Correct.  CommitFestOpen was changed to point at the November
commitfest as soon as the September one closed for new submissions
(started).

CommitFestOpen = the place to submit your patch
CommitFestInProgress = the place we are reviewing patches

Whilst November isn't technically "in progress" yet, it is the place
that a person wishing to review a patch would want to go.  And I think
having InProgress redirect there probably has more utility than a
dummy page.

Cheers,
BJ