Re: bug? app closes on closing SQL editor

From: Rosser Schwarz <rosser(dot)schwarz(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: bug? app closes on closing SQL editor
Date: 2004-07-05 08:42:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 08:55:19 +0100, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk> wrote:

> Hmm, that's odd. What options did you give to wx's configure?

./configure --with-gtk && make && make install && ldconfig

Everything else on the system has been installed from ebuilds; I
assume it's all in fairly standard locations. It's possible that
there's remnants of an older version lurking around somewhere or
something. That's the only explanation I can think of.

This was on my machine at work, however, which I don't have access to
right now. I'll scour wx and pgadmin off the system when I'm in front
of it again on Tuesday, try again with the latest tarballs and advise
from there.

/rls

--
:wq