PostgreSQL 6.5.2

From: Janice Greenwood <pvu(at)ornl(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 6.5.2
Date: 1999-10-05 21:16:26
Lists: pgsql-ports

Version 6.5.2
Hardware: sparc-sun-solaris2.7
Compiled with gcc 2.8.1

User: Novice

I have a PERL script that I use to create the database ieee_papers. This
script work with the previous version of
PostgreSQL 6.5.1. Since I was only in the test stage of 6.5.1 when 6.5.2
came out, I decided to blow away
6.5.1 and compile 6.5.2 .

Now when I run this same script, I receive the following error message.
Have anyone reported this type
of message?

The database ieee_papers seem like it's getting created.

Thanks.

-JG

Destroying database ieee_papers
All records in ieee_papers will be destroyed beyond retrieval.

Hit <cntrl>C now if you do not wish to do this.

Creating database ieee_papers